What can be done
with your help!
The Yemen Relief and Reconstruction Foundation has distributed 1200 water filters to places with high cholera incidence, including refugee camps in Aden and Lahj.
Our Orphans Project provides sustainable support for over 400 families caring for orphans less than 18 years of age across Yemen.
We provide food baskets to families in need, reaching the places that are inaccessible. Each food basket supports a family of 6 for one month.
The Yemen Relied and Reconstruction Foundation aims to increase awareness among the US public and policymakers about the humanitarian crisis underway in Yemen, support relief and reconstruction efforts, and facilitate campaigns to bring peace to the country.
- YRRF has been on the ground serving the Yemeni people since
- YRRF is all volunteer based, from board members to staff
- 95% of your donations directly go to beneficiaries
- YRRF serves all Yemeni people through provision of essential needs as well as self sufficiency
- YRRF work to promoting peace and advocating for end of war
- YRRF also works to increase awareness among the US Public and Policymakers about the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, support relief and reconstruction efforts, advocate for end of war, and facilitate campaigns to bring peace to the country